Blog on Software Internet and Technology

Software, Internet and Technology Blog by Krish

How to Print PDF document that Disable Printing

I had couple of instances where I wanted to print PDF documents but couldn’t do so since the print option was disabled. Tried many ways, searched in the web but no help until the other day to my surprise I got this tool called GSView.

Using GSView we can print PDF documents even though the printing option is disabled. But to use GSView we also need to install another tool called Ghostscript. You can download these tools from:

Ghostscript

http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/doc/AFPL/get851.htm

GSView

http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/gsview/get47.htm

How to do use this tool:

I tried this tool and it worked for me.

Labels: , ,

posted by Krish @ 11:08 AM,

4 Comments:

At October 4, 2011 at 7:07 PM, Blogger Durai said...

Thanks !!! that was helpful

 
At August 7, 2012 at 10:08 PM, Blogger Harry said...

Thanks, your advice helped me from a trouble.

 
At August 7, 2012 at 10:08 PM, Blogger Harry said...

Thanks, your advice helped me from a trouble.

 
At January 18, 2013 at 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Links seem to have gone dead. All return a "command 500 not recognized" response

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Caplein

Web This Blog

About me

Krish
    I'm Krish From India .Surfing the net is something I like to do most of the time.Right now found out a place right here in the web to put down my thoughts and share them with you all.
    My profile

Archives



Previous Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add to Google Subscribe with Bloglines Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes

Blogging Fusion