Blog on Software Internet and Technology

Software, Internet and Technology Blog by Krish

Single Interfaced Tool for Flickr, Picasa, YouTube, Facebook and Box.net

If you are a person who uses Flickr, Google Picasa Albums, YouTube, Facebook or Box.net most of the time and have accounts created in these websites then there is good news. FireFox comes up with a new add-on called Universal uploader. Amit Agarwal in one of his posts gives a little more insight about this tool.









Universal uploader allows you to upload and download video, pictures, files and other files to this website from a common interface.

Labels: , ,

posted by Krish @ 5:25 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Caplein

Web This Blog

About me

Krish
    I'm Krish From India .Surfing the net is something I like to do most of the time.Right now found out a place right here in the web to put down my thoughts and share them with you all.
    My profile

Archives



Previous Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add to Google Subscribe with Bloglines Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes

Blogging Fusion