Blog on Software Internet and Technology

Software, Internet and Technology Blog by Krish

How To Integrate FeedBurner For Blogspot Blogs

Good news for FeedBurner users. A new feature has been added into your blogger where you integrate your feed with blogger which will redirect your feed traffic. By redirecting your feed, you can get a true picture of how many subscribers you have. Some of you might even see a few more subscribers to your blog.

To enable this feature, go to your blog's Settings | Site Feed page, and enter your feed's address in the "Post Feed Redirect URL" field.

You can find more information in the FeedBurner Blog.

Labels: , ,

posted by Krish @ 5:42 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Caplein

Web This Blog

About me

Krish
    I'm Krish From India .Surfing the net is something I like to do most of the time.Right now found out a place right here in the web to put down my thoughts and share them with you all.
    My profile

Archives



Previous Posts

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add to Google Subscribe with Bloglines Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes

Blogging Fusion